Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Coat Rack

I have always wanted a coat rack and bench at the entry point of my house.  I am not sure a bench will fit but I came across a coat rack at Kohl's and I could not pass it up.  The regular price on it is $140.  However, it is always on sale for around $60.  It was the perfect way to add to our entryway.  I love it and it looks great put together.  Right now, I only have my purse hanging from it but it has plenty of space for coats and even a basket on the bottom for umbrellas! I assembled by myself with no help from my husband.  It is sturdy and I am so glad I decided to get it.  It is a great way to update your space without spending a ton of money. 
Coat rack in our entryway 


You can buy it here : Sonoma Life & Style Coat Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment